Monday, July 03, 2006

 

Tell No One – Harlan Coben (Action Packed)

I have become Coben’s fan. I bought “Tell No One” a few months ago thinking that I had not read the book. I bought the book after I read “Just One Look”. When I read the first few pages, I realized that I had read this book quiet a while ago and I had absolutely loved it. I had borrowed the book from a friend and I did not remember the author’s name at that time. Anyway, this is a good book to own.

For Dr. David Beck, the loss was shattering. And every day for the past eight years, he has relived the horror of what happened. The gleaming lake. The pale moonlight. The piercing screams. The night his wife was taken. The last night he saw her alive.

Everyone tells him it’s time to move on, to forget the past once and for all. But for David Beck, there can be no closure. A message has appeared on his computer, a phrase only he and his dead wife know. Suddenly Beck is taunted with the impossible–that somewhere, somehow, Elizabeth is alive.

This books reads so fast you hardly have time to hold the pages as they breeze by. This is an excellent thriller that you should take to the beach. Go read it!


Comments:
Where have you disappeared? Keya's musings looks neglected and all of us feel so.
 
Ohhh! That is so sweet. Really. Life has been a bit crazy for me. And now I am back...and I don't think I'll go away :-)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?