Thursday, July 06, 2006

 

Let Me Call You Sweetheart – Mary Higgins Clark (Gripping)

I have read most of Clark’s books and I am a fan. For pure entertainment I turn to her books. As expected, “Let Me Call You Sweetheart” was a great read.

Skip Reardon was convicted of murdering his wife, Suzanne. Suzanne was Dr. Smith's daughter. He was a plastic surgeon. Kerry McGrath had to take her daughter, Robin, to a prominent New York plastic surgeon following an automobile accident and runs into a woman from her past in the waiting room. Suzanne Reardon, the "sweetheart murder" victim from a case McGrath prosecuted 10 years earlier, is supposedly dead, and her former husband is on death row after having been convicted of murdering her. McGrath sets out to restore the scales of justice in this twisty tale of homicidal obsession.

I recommend this book to anyone looking for a good mystery. You will continually guess who the real murderer is but be ready for some twists and turns. I am waiting to read her “Two Little Girls In Blue”. I am sure it will turn out to be a good read.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?