Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

Tuesdays With Morrie - Mitch Albom (A Must Read)

I read this book about a year ago. "Tuesdays With Morrie" was on my book list for the longest time but somehow I never got around to reading it until a year ago. The book is an inspirational recount of a man's life - a man whose passion for the human spirit has continued to live long after his last breath.
A sports writer looks up his old college professor after hearing of his illness and the relationship between the two that rekindles after years apart. This book should be read by people of all ages. These are the life lessons that Morrie passed down to Mitch Albom, and Mitch shared them with the world. This book touched me and made me think about the things that are really important in life. This book is a MUST read.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?